Insurance For TMS Therapy
Does Beacon Insurance cover TMS Therapy?
Visit our insurance page to see a full list of insurance companies that we work with.
Understanding Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
TMS treatment is administered in our office, and appointments are painless. When you come in to receive treatment, wear something comfortable that you can sit in for the duration of the session.
TMS targets regions of the brain responsible for mood regulation and stimulates them. This improves the function of those areas and results in better brain chemistry. All of this is done using a magnetic coil that harnesses the power of magnetic fields.
Find a conveniently located clinic
When you come to A Better Way Psychiatry and TMS Clinic, you gain an ally. We are much more than healthcare providers, and we care deeply about the mental health of our community. Come in for a free consultation, and see how a support system can push you to reach your wellness goals.
Your consultation appointment is the first step towards getting treatment and a customized health plan for TMS. Please contact us to begin your transcranial magnetic stimulation journey.
- Tustin: 17612 E. 17th Street Suite A, Tustin, CA 92780
- Costa Mesa: 131 E. 17th St. Suite A, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Stanton: 12860 Beach Blvd Suite E, Stanton CA 90680
- Huntington Beach: 5888 Edinger Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Cypress: 11741 Valleyview St, Suite A, Cypress, CA 90630
- Los Alamitos: 4332 Katella Ave., Los Alamitos, CA 90720