A Better Way TMS is seeking a Director of Business Development to join our team for our Los Angeles and Orange County offices. In this role, you will be responsible for fostering productive relationships within our community and executing a strategic plan to grow our business, help with expansion, and serve a growing patient base. Average: $120 – $175K and bonuses.
- Work closely with the president, director of operations, and medical director to align strategy and business goals that will affect the operations and success of our partnership outcomes.
- Conduct market research to inform the strategic direction of partner engagement.
- Build and manage relationships with prospective and existing partners.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and partnership opportunities.
- Develop an effective outreach strategy to raise awareness of A Better Way TMS and our services, including TMS therapy and medication management .
- Establish partnership KPIs and processes to track partner engagement, new opportunities, and revenue.
- Continuously improve strategies, partner profiles, and engagement tactics.
- Special ad hoc projects as needed to support the company’s mission and business objectives.
- Develop clear growth strategies for priority states/regions, including partnering closely with the executive team
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in a growth-driving role, including building and managing growth
- Experience in community relations within the healthcare environment, behavioral healthcare background preferred.
- Experience in healthcare development or have worked for a health system preferred.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable success in sales and converting leads into closure.
- Strong project management & organization skills, including the ability to manage multiple workstreams.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Must possess a valid US driver’s license and clean driving history.
- High degree of computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and experience working with CRMs.