Insurance For TMS Therapy
Does Magellan Insurance Cover TMS Therapy?
TMS Therapy Explained
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) harnesses the power of magnetic fields to stimulate the brain. TMS improves brain activity in areas that are responsible for mood regulation. As a result, most patients will see a positive change in brain chemistry and overall activity. When you visit us for an appointment, all of the therapy is administered in-office. After you finish a treatment session, you may go about your day as usual with minimal or no side effects at all.
TMS is non-invasive and is administered through a magnetic coil. All you have to do is sit down while the coil works its magic. Every patient has a unique plan to help them reach their mental health goals. Most patients will receive treatment for roughly seven weeks, but it could take longer depending on the circumstances. You may see improvement in your depressive symptoms after a few short weeks of following our behavioral health plan.
Find a TMS clinic in Orange County
Visit any of our six health care locations throughout the county to begin your TMS journey with us. When you come to A Better Way Psychiatry and TMS Clinic, know that we are a resource and an ally for you. Our free consultation appointments are designed to introduce you to TMS and allow you to have time to ask questions about the treatment. Visit us:
- Tustin: 17612 E. 17th Street Suite A, Tustin, CA 92780
- Costa Mesa: 131 E. 17th St. Suite A, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Stanton: 12860 Beach Blvd Suite E, Stanton CA 90680
- Huntington Beach: 5888 Edinger Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Cypress: 11741 Valleyview St, Suite A, Cypress, CA 90630
- Los Alamitos: 4332 Katella Ave., Los Alamitos, CA 90720