Insurance For TMS Therapy
Does Tricare insurance cover TMS therapy?
Tricare insurance is for the veterans who served in the United States armed forces and their families. There is a big sector of this population that struggles with PTSD, depression, and anxiety. As mental health professionals, we want you to know that we are a resource here for you. Please don’t be afraid to reach out to us with any questions or concerns, and thank you for your service.
We Handle All The Paperwork For You
Personalized TMS treatment plans
Treatment plans always begin with a free consultation at one of our clinics. The treatment itself is non-invasive and has minimal side effects. TMS is administered by a magnetic coil that stimulates the brain to improve its function and chemistry. While you receive treatment, you will sit in a chair while the coil is directed at the point of stimulation.
Every patient responds to transcranial magnetic stimulation differently, but after a few weeks, you may see improvement in your condition. Most treatment plans span roughly seven weeks but can last longer.
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Clinics Near Me
We have clinics throughout Orange County and we look forward to helping the community improve overall mental health. Visit any of our six clinic locations for a free consultation to begin the treatment process:
- Tustin: 17612 E. 17th Street Suite A, Tustin, CA 92780
- Costa Mesa: 131 E. 17th St. Suite A, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Stanton: 12860 Beach Blvd Suite E, Stanton CA 90680
- Huntington Beach: 5888 Edinger Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Cypress: 11741 Valleyview St, Suite A, Cypress, CA 90630
- Los Alamitos: 4332 Katella Ave., Los Alamitos, CA 90720